Bell-Mark announces new Flexographic inks for Converting markets
Pine Brook, NJ - Bell-Mark introduces new formulations of Flexographic printing inks to add to their extensive variety of water-based and solvent-based inks for Paper and Plastic Converting marketplaces.
Typical applications for Bell-Mark inks include:
• Garment bags / Trash can liners / Pallet wraps
• Food storage and produc bags
• Paper tubes / cores and cornerboard
• Nonwovens for Medical/Industrial uses
• Construction applications / Insulation / Housewrap
Characteristics and features of this product line include:
• Low levels of VOC's
• Provide high color strength
• Standard and Custom (PMS) colors available
• Fast solvent release / drying formulations
Bell-Mark is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of innovative in-line coding and printing machinery. For over 45 years, Bell-Mark has been designing solutions for package printing applications in the meat, medical device, pharmaceutical, prepared foods, bakery, dairy and poultry packaging industries. Bell-Mark offers many in-line printing technologies including thermal transfer, flexographic, reciprocating ink coders, and inkjet, all of which satisfy requirements to print bar codes, lot/exp codes, date codes, graphics and variable data directly onto packaging substrates.
Glenn C. Breslauer
Director, Marketing / IT