The newest advancement in a successful series.
Our NEW EasyPrint series sets new standards for packaging printing. Continuous or Intermittent mode, speed, print resolution, installation position. there are no limits. Therefore our new product line EasyPrintIII is nothing other than the logical continuation of a success story. See below for operating modes and product components of the system.
Highest Quality Thermal Transfer Overprinting
The BELL-MARK EasyPrint provides the highest quality thermal transfer printing for all intermittent and continuous motion packaging machines, baggers, and labelers.
Print, variable data, company logos and bar codes on all flexible films, Tyvek, labels, cartons and foils.
The largest print area available and offers programmable flexibility to eliminate costly preprinted web and labels.
All EasyPrint Thermal Printers utilize our unique ribbon saving feature resulting in the lowest cost per print.
When printing continuously the printhead stands still while the packaging foil is guided through. Printing takes place during the operation of packaging machine.
When printing intermittently the print head moves over the foil in order to move back to initial position. Printing takes place while the machine is at a short standstill.
- Intermittent or Continuous mode easily selectable
- Left and right version available
- Display on Printer showing Ribbon Usage
- Multiple Ribbon Savings Mode Options
- All common interfaces for fast data exchange
- Minimal Wear items
- Intuitive graphical user interface with icon buttons
- WYSIWYG display with preview for layout verification
- 7in touch-screen color display
Benefits of EasyPrint Thermal Transfer Printing
Saves Time and Money
Thermal transfer eliminates costly setup and downtime of changing metal or rubber type on hot stamp and competitive coders. No messy ink jet cleanup or downtime.
More Prints Per Ribbon
Over 41,994 3/4 inch (19.05mm) prints per ribbon. The EasyPrint MLP has an automatic, highly accurate ribbon advance system that minimizes ribbon usage and delivers more prints per ribbon.
Unique electronic design enables printing at speeds up to 600mm/sec. across a web.
EasyPrint MLP Specifications
- Direct Thermal Transfer
- Print Area
- Up to 8.3 x 23.62in (213 x 630mm)
- Print Speed
- From 25mm/sec up to 600mm/sec
- Print Density
- 300 DPI (12 dots/mm)
- Max lanes
- Graphic Logos
- BMP, DXF, PCX, TIF, WMF, GIF
- Bar Codes
- EAN 13, EAN 8, Code 39, 2/5 interleave, UPC A, UPC E, Code 128, EAN 128, HIBC LIC 128, PZN, EAN add-on, Date code, Data Matrix
- Memory Storage
- On Board USBx2, PCMCIA, or PC
- Max Ribbon Length
- 2625 ft. (800m)
- Serial RS 232, USB, Parallel DB25, Ethernet
- Operating Temp
- 41°F-104°F (5°C-40°C)
- Operating Humidity
- 10-80% without condensation
- 115/230 VAC, 50/60Hz, 400VA
- Compressed Air
- .353 CFM@ 88 PSI, Max (10LT/min @ 6 Bar)