The NEW InteliJet TS-X
IP65 Rated Thermal InkJet Printer designed for the food industry.
Requiring ZERO Maintenance it is an ideal alternative to CIJ printing in many applications.
Print Serialized Codes, Logos, Bar-codes, Variable Data, Product Info & much more on a wide range of materials.
InteliJet TS Benefits
It is simple to integrate into existing packaging lines and equipment. With industry standard mounting configurations and a design that takes up less room, inc.jet's packaging products are a smarter alternative to bulky print systems.
Whether, small or large characters, printing fixed images, lot and date codes, even variable data, we can do it all. With rugged, flexible hardware, software that puts you in control of how you integrate inc.jet in your projects, and the widest range of inks for printing on almost anything, from paper to foils, in black or in color, and you have the ultimate industrial print system.
InteliJet TS Specifications
- 600 dpi = 27” (685.8mm)
- 300 dpi = 54” (1371.6mm)
- 0.5” per printhead
- (up to 4 printheads per imager)
Orientation of Print
- Rotate (any direction in 1° increments)
Print Resolutions and Speeds
- 600x600 dpi at 25 IPS, 125 FPM, 0.635 M/S
- 600x300 dpi at 50 IPS, 250 FPM, 1.27 M/S
- 600x150 dpi at 100 IPS, 500 FPM, 2.54 M/S
- All twenty-four Windows Unicode languages
- Dynamic and fixed text
- Dynamic and fixed bitmaps
- Time/Date Stamp - fixed or real-time
- Barcodes including 2D GS1 Data Matrix
- Resin inks for non-porous surfaces including poly & foil.
- Water based inks for porous surfaces, including medical grade paper and Tyvek®.
- Unique formulas for optimum color, contrast or minimum bleed.
- Black ink is the default color, 14 spot color variations available to meet your specific requirements.
- PMS color matching available upon special request.
- UV and IR components for security and the ultimate in personalization.